Niteangel Adjustable Cat Harness & Leash allows you to share enjoyable walks, exercise and playtime outside your home.
How to get your cat to be comfortable with Niteangel Harness:
1. Adjust the harness to fit your cat promptly, please do not make it too tight, test with two fingers.
2. Leave the harness near your cat’s sleeping area so she can be familiar herself with the appearance and smell.
3. When she’s used to the harness, take it off and repeat putting it on and helping her adjust to the harness for about a week.
4. After she’s used to the harness, attach the lead and let her walk around with it dragging behind her. Make sure that she doesn’t get tangled up in anything.
5. Let your cat walk around like before, only this time pick up the lead and follow her. Keep the tension slack so not to restrict her and frighten her. Then, after she is used to you following her, teaching kitty to follow you by talking to her in a soothing manner and very lightly pulling on the lead. Don’t fight her. If she tugs, please stop and wait until she relaxes and then move on.
Safe and simple way for your cat to explore the sights, sounds, and smells and have a safe outdoor experience.
Adjustable “H” style harness with durable snap-lock buckles, easy to put on and take off.
Dual adjustment points give a snug, safe fit.
Nylon lead and harness for your small cat or puppies under 12 pounds.
Neck size from 7 inches to 10 inches, chest size from 10 inches to 17 inches, lead length 50 inches.